Friday, January 18, 2008

A Great New Helmet Idea from Givi

Bikes in the Fast Lane - Daily Motorcycle News
Normally, you have 4 different types of motorcycle helmets; jet, half jet, modular (flip-up) and full face. Italian accessories manufacturer, Givi Open link in a new window, have produced another one. The full face interchangeable X.01 helmet. The X.01 is full face, i.e., you can't flip it up, so it's homologated as full face, integral, but what you can do, is change the front bit.
I just got a new helmet part way into last season, but I'm not sure I can resist this one. What a great idea! I haven't yet read whether it will be imported into the US or not. However, my recent helmet purchase is a Roof Lemans which is also not imported here so that shouldn't be too much of a barrier for me to overcome.


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

redlegsrides said...

Interesting helmet, was leaning towards a Caberg but will have to look at this one. Thanks, and thank you also for linking to my blog.

Redleg's Rides